2017-18 School Year
School Hours for 2017-18:
Gr. K-5: 9:05-3:35 p.m.
Office Hours during the school year: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Will your child be absent from school for three or more days (family vacation, etc.)? Please complete the "Request for Special Absence" form and submit it to the school office.
Transportation: If your child is delayed coming home on the bus, please call our Bus Company: Metropolitan Transportation Network – 763-571-1541.
Welcome to Wilshire Park! Our staff looks forward to working with you as partners to foster a community of highly successful learners. I hope you take advantage of many opportunities to be involved in your child’s learning. If you ever have questions or comments, please contact me.
Kari Page, Principal
- 2017-18 School District Calendar (pdf)
- 2017-18 Wilshire Park School Supplies List (pdf)
- 2016-17 School District Calendar (pdf)
- Sign-off sheet for reading WP Family Handbook and Overview of Student Rights/Responsibilities (Coming Soon for 2017-18) (pdf)
- 2016-17 Wilshire Park Family Handbook (100 pages/pdf)
- Overview of Student Rights and Responsibilities 2016-17 (35 pages/pdf)
Sign up to Volunteer at School:
- Volunteer Info & Sign-up for 2017-18 - COMING SOON! Print pdf document and bring to school (must have volunteer form on file to chaperone field trips)
Wilshire Park Parents Association (WPPA) Information:
- 2017-18 WPPA Information - Coming soon.
Bus Transportation: Any student needing bus transportation must be registered to ride the bus. Please complete Transportation Form (below) and submit to school office.
- Nourish 282 Info